Upgrading of businesses in the Historic Center of Athens with terms of green operation to improve their image
Beneficiaries of the Action - Conditions
- Existing Small and Very Small Businesses
- They operate legally within it intervention area of OHE SVAA Municipality of Athens
- With at least 3 complete closed management uses
- They have at least 1 eligible KAD
- They are classified with the Energy Efficiency Regulation of Buildings (KENAK) in a category less than or equal to D (based on PEA Energy Performance Certificate - date of issue after 26.11.2017).
- Not to have been funded by another program funded by the EFD of the OHE of the Municipality of Athens.
- Not to have been fined that have acquired final & binding force, for violations of labor law and in particular: Violation of "high" or "very high" seriousness (3 fines / 3 controls), - Undeclared work (2 fines / 2 controls), for the reasons of art. 39, par. 1, of Law 4488/2017
Duration of project implementation: 18 months
Estimated Submission Date: 5-5-2021 to 6-8-2021
- investment plans € 5,000.00 to € 30,000.00
- public funding 80%
- Interventions in the building shell (thermal insulation, frames / glass, shading systems, etc.).
- Upgrading of internal electrical installations and electricity distribution systems.
- Upgrading of thermal energy production and distribution systems for the use of cooling / space heating, as well as the production process
- Upgrading or integrating new materials and equipment to reduce energy losses.
- Lighting equipment upgrade.
- Installation of energy management systems.
- Energy inspections or controls to assess energy efficiency.
- Energy management system certification (ISO 50001 standard).
- Project consultant.